Pudding-MasterPudding-Master

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

What the hell happened?

The original Burnt Face Man was great but this is just horrible. What happened? Did you try at all? The voices are done slow and with no emotion whatsoever. That kind of voice worked well with R Kelly since he was trying to act but with BFM it was just disappointing. Also, the mouths seem to be really choppy in this one and that wasn't a problem in the original. The jokes themselves weren't good either. The jokes in the first one were at least somewhat clever. It seems like you tried to emulate what you did with the first one but failed.

Well, thanks for trying to bring back Burnt Face Man but it would've been better if this had just not been made.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Hell yes.

Weebl, your music videos are some of the greatest things available on the internet. This one is by far my favorite and that's saying alot. You are fucking awesome.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Not funny.

Well, a friend and I watched this and we had huge blank stares on our faces the whole time. The only time we laughed was when the dog hit the donkey with the chair.

As I've said before, you have talent as an animator but the direction you're taking this series is just not funny. The dog is just disgusting and the rest do nothing but say random, unfunny things.

I guess me and my friend are the only ones here that have good senses of humor since everyone else seems to actually enjoy this crap. Wow...

Human Ladder Human Ladder

Really fun.

This is such a great game!
I like all of your games but this one has to be the most fun.
Great job.

Flash DDR (Quake Master) Flash DDR (Quake Master)

Awesome.

Both DDR and MC Hawking kick total ass.
My score was 50960.

Flash DDR (All Your Base) Flash DDR (All Your Base)

Pretty good.

As a huge fan of DDR I must say this is pretty decent.

Dominating Moves: 111
Groovy Moves: 27
Bleahy Moves: 0
Missing Moves: 0
Highest Combo: 138

That was on my first and only try so I'm sure I can improve it.