Pudding-MasterPudding-Master

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

What the hell happened?

The original Burnt Face Man was great but this is just horrible. What happened? Did you try at all? The voices are done slow and with no emotion whatsoever. That kind of voice worked well with R Kelly since he was trying to act but with BFM it was just disappointing. Also, the mouths seem to be really choppy in this one and that wasn't a problem in the original. The jokes themselves weren't good either. The jokes in the first one were at least somewhat clever. It seems like you tried to emulate what you did with the first one but failed.

Well, thanks for trying to bring back Burnt Face Man but it would've been better if this had just not been made.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Hell yes.

Weebl, your music videos are some of the greatest things available on the internet. This one is by far my favorite and that's saying alot. You are fucking awesome.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Not funny.

Well, a friend and I watched this and we had huge blank stares on our faces the whole time. The only time we laughed was when the dog hit the donkey with the chair.

As I've said before, you have talent as an animator but the direction you're taking this series is just not funny. The dog is just disgusting and the rest do nothing but say random, unfunny things.

I guess me and my friend are the only ones here that have good senses of humor since everyone else seems to actually enjoy this crap. Wow...

Fighter Fighter

Horrible.

Why do you think you have so much talent?
You keep reminding us that you drew that guy. Well of course you did. It's not anything special at all so why do you think it is?
Throwing a crappy drawing, text, and a pic together does not result in a good score. Why the hell do you think you deserve one? Honestly, I'm surprised this wasn't blammed. I guess you got lots of votes from people who, after 9/11, decided to be die-hard Americans. Well congratulations, you got votes from complete fools. All they do to show pride in their country is put a fucking flag sticker on their car.

Oh and don't make some stupid comment saying "bUt yER FlaShES suCK mYne r BEtTER u fAG!11"
I want you to know that the flashes I have here are the results of me experimenting with flash when I first got it.

You're not a good artist and you're not a good animator. All of your movies consist of a total of maybe 10 seconds of actual drawings done by you (rarely ever animated). 90% of your flashes are just text. That's not creative at all.

Congratulations, you are one of the most ignorant fucks ever.

Platforms¹³ Platforms¹³

Good stuff.

Both this and Gravity are great. They're original and just fun to watch. Keep it up.

Mega Man Bosses Mega Man Bosses

Wow...

Calling people fags just never gets old!
You sir, are the king of originality and wit.
0 for you.

The Lost The Lost

...

Wtf is with the techno remix of the Braveheart song at the end? Fuck that. Just for that bullshit, I give this flash a 0.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

Great stuff.

Haha I love random stuff like this so much. Great job. I can't help but laugh every time he kicks the box.

Make more of this series!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Holy hell...

This has got to be one of the best looking flashes ever. Those awesome new graphics along with the already fantastic rap make this one of my favorite flashes.

Great fucking job.

Poninjas Episode Six Poninjas Episode Six

Pretty cool.

I like it. The character designs are awesome.
Also, Flogging Molly goes well with it. They are the greatest band ever and I automatically liked this flash when I heard "salty dog" start playing.

Good work.